Sunday, 29 October 2017

M2- Justify the choice of planned components by targeted media sector


 I have chosen to create a print based advert that would be shown on the side of a bus this is because public transport like busses are commonly used by students to get to school. These adverts would also only be shown on busses in the Liverpool area if we advertised any further away than that people would not consider coming to Deyes. I would put most of the bus adverts in the Maghull/Lydiate area as this is where most of the Deyes high students come from I know this because of my market research. I asked where people lived and all my responses told me that they were either from Lydiate or Maghull. This advert will contain last year’s exam results as specified in the client brief that we were given. We were also asked to show what the overall student experience was like at Deyes high I will mainly show what the lessons are like because this is what people said is most important about a sixth form in my market research I will also show the social aspect as well as the extra-curricular. 





























I also plan to create an audio advert that can be broadcast across local radio stations like Maghull FM as this is the area that the school is in so will be heard by potential students. I also plan to use Spotify or another music streaming service because most students commonly use it. This means that by advertising on Spotify I will be reaching my target audience. This advert will contain last year’s exam results and what it is like to be a student at Deyes. It will also contain either students or current students why they teach/or attend Deyes. Many students are unemployed this means that they cant afford to get a Spotify premium account this means that they have to listen to adverts and I will reach my audience.
















I will also create an audio-visual advert this will be uploaded to Instagram because 95% of the people I asked told me that they use social media. Instagram was the most popular type of social media with 60% of people saying that they used it the most. I won’t use tv to advertise my product because 57% of people asked said that they don’t frequently watch television this means that it would be a waste of money to create a television advert that won’t be seen by the majority of the target audience. This advert will contain last year’s exam results as well as focusing on the student experience at Deyes this will mainly focus on what the lessons are like but will also cover the social aspect and the extra curicular.

No comments:

Post a Comment