Wednesday, 18 October 2017

P2-Create a plan for a cross media advertising campaign in response to a client brief


I plan to create a print advert that can go on the side of a bus. An audio advert that could be played over the radio or an app like Spotify and an audio visual advert that could be watched using Instagram.
The print advert will be large enough that it could fit on the side of a bus. This is because many people who are at the age where they will be considering sixth form use public transport to get to school so will see the advert. The colours that I use in the advert will be blue red and white this is because these colours are associated with Deyes high. The advert will also contain the sixth form logo because we want people to instantly know who we are. It will also contain images of the new maths block and sixth form building because it was stated in the client brief that it must be included we will also show case some of the best grades that were achieved last year this is because it was included in the client brief but it also makes the school look better. These grades must suggest that College @ Deyes only wants the best students available. I will also include Ofsted grades to show how good a sixth form it is. I would also include the school slogan which is “Destination Success” this shows how good a sixth form it is. If I consistently use the same slogan throughout when people see or hear one of the adverts they will associate it with the school. I would only put this poster on buses around the Liverpool area. If I was to advertise any further away than that it would be pointless as there will be closer sixth forms for people to go to.


The images that I will use for my print advert
























































































My audio advert will range between 45 seconds to a minute If it was any longer than this the target audience may lose interest. My advert will be played over the radio and services like Spotify. I would broadcast the advert over local radio stations so that my target audience hear it and Spotify because people who are old enough to go to sixth form use Spotify. My advert will contain information about the exam grades and the new buildings around Deyes. I will use audio of students why they go to college @ Deyes to show why it is a good school. I will also talk about some of the grades achieved to show why it is such a good school it will also show that Deyes only wants the best students in the Liverpool area. The slogan “Destination Success” will be used in the advert because this slogan suggests that you will achieve success by coming to our sixth form. If I consistently use the same slogan throughout when people see or hear one of the adverts they will associate it with the school.
My audio visual advert will be displayed on Instagram this is because this is a very popular social media site that is commonly used by people who are at the age where they would be considering what sixth form to go to. This advert will show footage of the new buildings around Deyes the maths block and Sixth form building. I will also show what it is like to be a student at Deyes by getting footage of the common room and classrooms in the sixth form building. I will also display the Deyes high logo and slogan “Destination Success” in the advert because it suggests that the school will help you achieve what you want. If I consistently use the same slogan throughout when people see or hear one of the adverts they will associate it with the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment