Radio Advert Script
*Background music starts (Time of your life)*
Voiceover: Do you want a college that is with you every step
of the way?
Student voice 1: I chose College @ Deyes because the
teachers are supportive.
Student voice 2: I chose college @ Deyes because the facilities
are great.
Student voice 3: I chose college @ Deyes because the lessons
are exciting.
Student voice 1: I am studying computing at Deyes (Keyboard
typing sound effect)
Student voice 2: I am studying PE at Deyes (Ball bouncing
sound effect)
Student voice 3: I am studying English Literature at Deyes (Flicking
through book sound effect)
Voiceover: In 2017 54%
of A level results achieved at Deyes were A* to B
Voiceover: In 2015, Deyes achieved good, in overall
effectiveness from OFSTED
Voiceover: Come check out the new maths and sixth form block
at our open day on the 5th of October
Voiceover: Find out more at www.Deyeshigh.co.uk or contact us at 0151 526 3814 for more information.
Voiceover: College @ Deyes, Destination Success
*Background music fades out(Time of your life)*
I have used the keyboard sound effect keyboard typing because I am talking about IT and typing is something associated with IT. I have used the ball bouncing sound effect because I am talking about PE and that involves sports with balls. I have used the page flicking sound effects as reading is associated with literature.
I have used the keyboard sound effect keyboard typing because I am talking about IT and typing is something associated with IT. I have used the ball bouncing sound effect because I am talking about PE and that involves sports with balls. I have used the page flicking sound effects as reading is associated with literature.
No comments:
Post a Comment